Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Music '13

I used love music and listen to a lot of it. Now I love music and listen to a little bit of it. Here's what I liked in 2013:

Local Natives - Hummingbird
"hold the summer in your hands/
'til the summer turns to sand"

Bradley Hathaway - How Long
"my tea ran dry, she refilled my cup/
fresh ice cubes- i think that i'm in love."

Drew Danburry - Becoming Bastion Salazar
"when i looked up from the floorboards, i found no reason to remain/
accepting my own imperfections, doesn't mean you'd do the same."

Portugal. the Man - Evil Friends
"and all the pretty girls out there living with heartache/
crying cause they're never gonna' see their baby, oh/ we just act like we care."

Dessa - Parts of Speech
"i know that jealousy's a waste of time/ but left to my devices/
i've spent far too long wasting mine."


And, of course, I also listened to a lot of JT's 20/20 Experience, Kanye's Yeezus, A$AP Rocky's Long.Live.A$AP, and Arcade Fire's Reflector... Those were also pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment